The New World is a game released by Ubisoft in 2018. It is an open world survival game that has players trying to survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic world. This guide will give you the best fire staff build for your character, as well as provide some tips on how to make it work.
The new world fire staff build pve is a build that is designed to be used in the new world content. This build has skill points, and can be used for both PVE and PVP.
The Fire Staff allows you to specialize as a ranged fighter in New World. With your Intelligence stat, you can do substantial, magic-based DPS from afar with this weapon. Here’s how to construct the finest Fire Staff in New World, according to our tutorial.
In the New World, the best fire department is built.
In New World, the Fire Staff weapon has two skill trees: Fire Mage and Pyromancer. There are several significant distinctions between the two talents, which both have area-of-effect (AoE) capabilities and apply the burn condition. The former emphasizes nuking adversaries from afar. The latter, on the other hand, is for people who want to get up up and personal with the animals. It also comes with a few protective features.
When soloing, I find that the Fire Mage tree isn’t as viable. Although there are certain abilities that do a lot of AoE damage, you’ll need to keep an eye on your aggro.
- Meteor Shower — Casts a spell that showers meteors down, inflicting 34 percent weapon damage on contact and an extra 20% weapon damage each second while targets remain in the AoE. This is a fantastic spell, but it’s only useful if you’re PvPing or exploring alongside a tank. You may anticipate your opponents, both human and AI, to be burned by the shower of fire as long as they are distracted, rooted, shocked, or delayed. Unfortunately, while soloing, this is almost worthless since most opponents would just walk away from the AoE.
- On contact, Fireball does 140 percent weapon damage and creates a six-second scorching zone of three meters. The same can be true with Fireball, as enemies will just move away from you and rush toward you. On the plus side, the initial damage is significantly increased, making this an excellent nuke.
- Pillar of Fire is a spell that delivers 134 percent weapon damage to a single target. This one, on the other hand, may be used in any circumstance. You may easily attack opponents from a distance.
In general, Pillar of Fire with First Strike and Arson’s Advantage are recommended active abilities. You may take Fireball with Scorched Earth and Catch, as well as Meteor Shower with all the perks in that column, if you’re PvPing or alongside a tank.
Passive abilities to consider: There are a few choices here that are very excellent. When you mix Spell Focus with Flare, you may repeat heavy strikes to recover mana. Fiery Restoration also aids with the reduction of ability cooldowns. Meanwhile, critical hits and other boosts from Clearcasting, Spellsinger, Prophet of the Fire God, and Clear Mind will help you increase your DPS even more.
Amazon Game Studios created this image.
If you’re playing New World alone, the Pyromancer Fire Staff tree is perfect. It’s also good if you want to be right in the middle of things. In PvP, on the other hand, you could find yourself ganked. That implies you’ll need some extra toughness and mobility.
- Incinerate – A ferocious explosion that does 130 percent damage and pushes opponents three meters back. Enemies will catch fire as well, suffering 3% of your weapon damage per second over the next six seconds. This is a defensive ability that enables you to withstand knockback effects while both damaging and applying a scorching DOT to your enemies.
- Burn Out – Dash through enemies, inflicting 129 percent weapon damage each time you strike them. When you pass through a target, it catches fire, inflicting 8% weapon damage each second for eight seconds. This is a panic button, if you will, for another escape skill. The disadvantage is that in New World, targetting and camera movement may be clumsy at times.
Incinerate with Scorched, Cauterize Wounds (self-healing is excellent), and Flame Out! are recommended active abilities.
Passive abilities to consider: Kindle is one of the better choices here, since it extends the duration of burning effects by 20%. Pyromania, on the other hand, is a passive that boosts your damage by 20% while you’re below 50% health. Finally, Let It Burn and Combat Speed increase your mitigation and speed, respectively, to increase your survivability.
When it comes to using the Fire Staff weapon in New World, you have a lot of options. You should ideally have some AoE nukes (Meteor Shower and/or Fireball) as well as a way to escape away from enemies when they approach too near (i.e., Incinerate). When you’re playing, keep a “glass cannon” mindset in mind, which means you’ll need people to keep your opponents at away while you burn them into ash from afar. Finally, the Life Staff is an option. You still use magical assaults, but the bulk of your abilities are focused on healing.
The new world fire staff skills is a build that I believe is the best in the game. It has very high damage and great mobility with its fire staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mage good in New World?
How do you repair the fire staff in the New World?
This is not possible in the New World.
Where do you build the fire staff in New World?
- new world fire staff leveling build
- fire staff new world
- new world mage build
- new world builds
- new world best warhammer build